When clicking on 'VIEW FULL REPORT' in the Player MV Testing tab, an Multi Variant Testing report will be displayed in a new browser tab. This allows you to review the overall performance of your Original and Variant players.
Multi Variant Testing Report
The MV Testing report is actually a Player macros report that is displaying each of your variant Players using an associated 'mv.pid' macro. By default the MV Testing report shows all variant players
Note: Each one of your variant players (including the original) will pass a 'mv.pid' Player ID value using this macro when applying MV testing to your player.
Within the report you will notice the following two columns which will help you identify between the players.
- Macro type name - This displays the 'mv.pid' macro parameter that is used to identify all your variant and original players that were served using your Player embed tag.
- Macro value - This is the Player ID of each variant including the original player.
Note: All the other dimensions appearing in the report are described in the Reporting Glossary.
To manipulate your MV testing report, perform the following steps:
- Optional: Enter a specific PID (Player ID) to show the report only for that selected player.
- Optional: Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display. By default the date range is set to "Today".
- Optional: Click on the globe icon to select a preferred Timezone to display in the report.