The YouTube Metadata field allows you to add a custom Title, Description and Tags that will be associated with your video when exported to the YouTube platform. This eliminates need in changing your video title and description in the Portal when you want to export it to YouTube. Simply apply a YouTube metadata to the same video.
Adding YouTube Metadata to a Video
To add YouTube metadata to your video, perform the following steps:
- Access the video edit page by either Uploading a new video or Editing an existing one.
- Go to the 'MORE DATA' tab.
- Go to the 'YOUTUBE META DATA' field and click on 'Add Youtube Meta Data'. A popup window is displayed.
- Optional: Go to the 'Title' field and enter a title for your video that will be displayed specifically in the YouTube platform if this video is exported.
- Optional: Go to the 'Description' field and enter a description for your video that will be displayed specifically in the YouTube platform if this video is exported.
- Optional: Go to the 'Tags' field and enter any associated tags (keywords) you would like to be associated with this video if exported to the YouTube platform.
Note: You can add multiple Tags by either pressing enter/return or applying comma separators.
- Click on 'SAVE' in the YouTube Metadata popup window. The YouTube Metadata added to your video metadata.
- Click on 'SAVE'. The YouTube Metadata is now saved to your video and will apply if this video is exported to YouTube.