What is the Player's Size?
The player size tab defines the overall size of the player with all its components.
When defining the player size, you should take into account any additional components you would like to incorporate into your player such as: Carousels, Foreground images etc.
Note: By default, players are set to be responsive meaning that they change their size according to the html element the player tag is embedded in. The default size for custom size players is 640 (width) by 360 (height).
Change your Player Size
To change your Player size, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'LOOK & FEEL' tab.
- Under the 'LOOK & FEEL' tab go to the 'PLAYER SIZE' area and apply the required player size options according to the following table:
Field Name Descritpion Auto - Resize
Selecting this radio box will set your player size as responsive to the HTML element the player tag embed code is embedded into.
For example: If you place the Player Tag into a <div> element that has a width of 1000 pixels by 500 pixels height, the player will set its size according to the div's size.
Note: Changing the parent element size will immediately effect the player size without the need to access the portal and change your player size definitions.
Custom size Select this radio box will allow you to apply a custom width and height to your player. When selected, the width (W) and height (H) fields will enable you to enter values.
- W (Width) - Enter a width value for your player is pixels.
- H (Height) - Enter a height value for your player is pixels.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your player size settings are saved and applied to this player.