What are Pre/Post Script Tags?
This feature is extremely useful when adding custom tracking pixels or custom functionalities, outside the player, that can be easily embedded with the same Player tag embed code.
Add or Change a Script Tag
To add a Script Tag to your Player tag embed code, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Click on 'ADVANCED' and select the 'EMBED TAG' tab.
- Under the 'EMBED TAG' tab, go to the 'PRE/POST SCRIPT TAG' area and apply the required field according to the following table:
Field Name Descroiption SCRIPT LOCATION
Click on this field and select where in the Player Tag embed code your custom script will be located according to the following options:
Note: You do not need to add any HTML <script> tags at the beginning or end of your custom code, as they will be added automatically.
- Click on 'Add script'. You custom script is added to the player tag embed code.
- Click on 'SAVE'. You custom script is saved to the player.