What is the Like Button?
The Like and Advanced Reaction buttons allow you to collect feedback regarding the videos you are playing back in your player. You can choose to display one simple like (heart) icon on your player or use the Advanced reactions pack that has the following five feedback emotions: Love, Laugh, Amazed, Sad and Angry.
Apply or Change your Player Like Setting
To change your Player Like button settings, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'SHARING & LIKE' tab.
- Under the 'SHARING & LIKE' tab go to the 'LIKE' area and apply the required options according to the following table:
Field Name Description Enable Selecting this slider will display the Like Button on the player, allowing viewers to communicate their feedback on the video. Location
Click on this field to select when and where the Like button will be displayed on the player according to the following options:
- Over content - Display the like button only over content videos.
- Over ad - Display the like button only over advertisements.
- Over content and ad - Display the like button over both content videos and advertisements.
Click on this field to define what type of like button will be displayed on the player according to the following options:
- Single image like - This option will display a single 'Heart' icon.
- 5 image reactions - This option will display our advanced reactions pack. When hovering over the like button addition five options will be displayed: Love, Laugh, Amazed, Sad and Angry.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your player like settings are saved and applied to this player.