To set one or more playlists to play on your custom apps, perform the following steps:
- Go to the portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and select 'APP BUILDER' from the portal menu.
- Go to the relevant application project and click on the 'Edit Content' icon. The project edit content page is displayed.
- Select to which applications you would like to add content according to the following options:
- DEFAULT - This setting will apply to all of the applications below. If you want to set specific content per application, select one of the following settings.
- WEBSITE/WEBAPP - Define your content only for website/web apps
- MOBILE - Define your content only for mobile devices.
- APPLE TV - Define your content only for Apple TV devices.
- ANDROID TV - Define your content only for Android TV devices.
- ROKU - Define your content only for Roku devices.
- FIRE TV - Define your content only for Fire TV devices.
- Click on 'Add a new page'. A new content page dialog box will be displayed.
- Enter your content page information according to the following table:
Field Name Description Page Title Enter a name for your content page. This name will be displayed in your application's menu. Page Description Enter a description for your content page. This description will be displayed in your application's menu. Submit When finished click on 'Submit'. Your content page details are displayed.
Go to the relevant content page and click on the 'Edit Playlists'. An edit playlist screen is displayed.
Search for a specific playlist by entering its name in the search field and pressing enter/return. Relevant search results are displayed below.
Select the check boxes for the playlists you want to add to this content page. After selecting a playlist it will be added to the top right area of the screen.
You can remove playlists from your selection by clicking on the 'X' icon.
Click on 'Save Changes'. Your selected playlists are added to your content page.
- Optional: Clicking on a Playlist 'Date Range' will allow you to schedule the playlist's availability. For further details, please see How to schedule your app playlists.