Open Voice is an embeddable video widget that can be added to any content page, allowing viewers to interact with the story by sharing their own thoughts and emotions. It allows viewers to record up to 30 seconds of video that is then scanned for nudity and profanity and moderated accordingly.
The image below displays how an Open Voice Widget looks like on an article page:
Important! To be able to access Open Voice in the Portal, you are required to have specific permissions. To receive the permissions for Open Voice, please submit a request through the Help Center.
Supported OS & Browsers
|OS X (Desktop)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Open Voice Overview
- How Open Voice works
- Open Voice Widget Rail Type examples
- Open Voice Widget Rail Positions Examples
- Open Voice Themes Examples
Open Voice Widget Setup
Open Voice Moderation
- Navigating Reported Open Voices Page
- How to Approve/Reject the Open Voices
- Navigating the Open Voice Pane
- What are Reported video comments?
- What is the difference between 'Automatic' and 'Manual' Approval Types.
Open Voice for viewers
- How to Post a Video Comment
- How to Re-record Your Video Comment
- How to Report a Video Comment
- How to Set Your Camera for Open Voice