To post your own video comment, perform the following steps:
- In the Open Voice pane, click on the 'Have your say!' button. Your camera will start automatically.
Important! Make sure the web page you are viewing is allowed to access your camera and microphone. To learn how to set Google Chrome browser to enable sites to access your camera and microphone, please see How to Set Your Camera for Open Voice.
- Click on 'START' to begin recording.
Note: Start speaking after a short countdown.
- Optional: Click on the 'Stop' button to complete recording.
Note: Your video comment duration is time-limited.
- Optional: Click on the 'Replay Video' button to see your video comment preview.
- Optional: Click on the 'Re-Record' button to re-record your video comment.
- Add a title for your comment under the 'ADD TITLE' field.
- Identify yourself with your social network account by clicking on the relevant 'LOG IN TO POST' button.
- Optional: Sign in to your social network account by entering your username/email and password to complete posting your video comment.
- Your video comment will start uploading. You will see "Your video comment is uploading..." message, which means that your video comment is currently automatically scanned for inappropriate content and will be added to the video comments gallery afterward.
Note: If your video comment fails to go through automatic scan for inappropriate content, you will see a message "Uploading Failed! Our uploading system suspects inappropriate content". You can then re-record your video comment.
Note: If you see "Your video comment is being reviewed for approval" message, it means that your video comment will be published after being reviewed and approved by the moderator.
Note: To delete your uploaded comment, click on the 'x' button in the top-right corner of your video comment card in the video comments gallery.