You can report video comments by other users if you find them inappropriate.
To report a comment, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Open Voice pane and hover over the required video comment.
- Hover over the top right corner of the video comment card and click on 'Report' from the drop-down menu.
- Select a reason for reporting the video comment by clicking on the relevant option according to the following options:
- It's spam - Select this option if the video comment to be reported is obviously not relevant to the main topic, contains promotion of some goods or brand etc.
- It's inappropriate - Select this option if the video comment to be reported contains coarse language, nudity etc.
The video comment is now reported and sent for moderation.