Important! Internal brands should reach out to the Trust & Safety team for guidance on moderation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To moderate the video comments, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'TOOLS' and go to 'OPEN VOICE' in the Portal menu. An additional menu is displayed.
- Click on 'MODERATION SYSTEM'. A Reported Video Comments page is displayed and a playback of the first video comment in the list automatically starts.
- Optional: Click on the required video comment to start its playback.
- After viewing the video comment, select a button to moderate it according to the following table:
Field Description Approve Select this option to approve the video comment and add it to the video comments gallery. Spam Select this option if the video comment contains spam. The video comment will be rejected and deleted from the video comments gallery. Inappropriate Select this option if you think that the video comment is inappropriate. The video comment will be rejected and deleted from the video comments gallery.
Note: After you finish moderating a video comment, the next video comment playback will start automatically.
Optional: Click on 'Change' to update the status for the video comment. Then click on one of the moderation actions buttons according to the options described in step 4.
Continue moderating the video comments repeating steps 3 to 5.