To create a report using the Report Designer, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'REPORTS' in the Portal menu and select 'CREATE REPORT'. A 'Design Report' page will open displaying the 'BASIC INFORMATION' tab.
- Enter a name for your report in the 'REPORT NAME' field.
- Under the 'BASIC INFORMATION' area, apply optional fields according to the following table:
Field Name Description DESCRIPTION Enter a description for your report. REPORTING SOURCE Select the relevant platform for which you want to create a report according to the following list:
- Video syndication (O2/Vidible) (Default) - Select this option for video activation reports for any activity in the Video Activation Platform Portal.
- Video SSP (1V) - Select this option for advertising reports from Adap.tv.
- SSP (1M) - Select this option for advertising reports from the ONE Mobile platform.
- Ad Server (1AS) - Select this option for advertising reports from the ONE Ad Server platform.
COPY FROM EXISTING REPORT To import filters and sections from an existing report, go to this field and select a previously created report to copy.
Note: For further details, please see How to copy Filters & Sections from an existing report.
- Optional: Apply sharing restrictions to your report according to the following options:
Field Name Description Lock report from other users Select this toggle to prevent other users from editing your report. Share with my company Click on this button to make your report accessible to any user under your company. SHARE WITH SPECIFIC USERS Under the 'Add user' field, start typing a name and select the required user from the drop-down list to make your report accessible to this user.
Note: By default, your report is only visible to your user.
- Optional: Click on the 'SCHEDULE REPORT' tab to set an automated email scheduling rule for this report. For further details, please see How to make your report scheduled.
- Continue to apply Filters for your report by clicking here.