Standard reports are reports created by our product management team and made available to all users. You can use them as regular reports to generate your report data without the need to apply all settings to a report and as sample reports to get started on building your own reports. Also, standard reports showcase new reporting options (new types of sections etc.).
Important! Standard reports cannot be edited, but they can be run or duplicated by all users.
How to View Standard Reports
To view a standard report, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'REPORTS' in the Portal menu and select 'ALL REPORTS'. The Manage Reports screen is displayed.
- Click on 'STANDARD REPORTS' under the 'FILTER & REFINE' pane. The list of standard reports is displayed.
Note: Standard reports are listed under 'ALL' reports in the Manage Reports page, as well.
Note: Star standard reports to add them to your favorites. For more details please go to: What Are My Favorite Reports?.
- Optional: Search for the required report by entering its name and then press enter/return.
- Click on the required standard report to run it. For more details, please refer to How to Run a Report.