Scheduled reports are reports that are delivered on a regular basis according to a user's specification. When setting up a scheduled you must define the following definitions:
Note: Scheduling can be apple to any new or previously created custom report.
- Frequency - Define when to send out this report according to the following options:
- Hourly - Sent the report every hour.
- Daily - Sent the report every day.
- Weekly -Sent the report every week (from Monday to Sunday).
- Monthly - Sent the report every month.
- Delivery type - What type of file you would like to receive (.csv / .xls / .pdf / .xml).
- Delivery method - How you want to receive your report
- Email - Send to one or more defined Email addresses.
- FTP - Send to FTP folder.
- S3 - Send to Amazon cloud repository.
- Preselected filters - Define the values for your reporting filters (e.g. select your company for the Company filter).
Since a scheduled report is delivered as raw data with no pickers, it is mandatory to preselect all filter values. For more details, see How to Define Preselected Filters.