The O2 Mobile SDK (software development kit) for Android and iOS is a set of classes and layout controllers.
With the SDK, you can rapidly develop rich, custom video application experiences for mobile devices. The SDK includes methods/classes to support:
- Playback of playlists from O2 library that you already know and love inside mobile apps.
- Playback of any .mp4 or HLS.
- VOD, 360°, and Live video types.
- High customization; the ability to configure skins and controls.
- Monetization (VAST support).
- Multiple Caption Tracks.
- HLS and mp4 support.