To create a MAX Stream tag, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'MAX' and select 'MAX STREAM TAGS' from the drop down portal menu. The MAX Stream Tags list page is displayed.
- Click on 'CREATE NEW'. A new max stream tag edit page is displayed.
- Enter a name for your Max Stream Tag in the name field.
- Optional: Go to the 'COMPANY' field and enter the name of the company that will be defined as the owner of this MAX Stream Tag. Relevant results will be displayed in a drop-down list from which you can choose from.
Note: By default, the owning company of the MAX Stream Tag is inherited from your Company Context. For further details, please see What is the Company Context Menu?
Go to the 'PLAYER SLOT 1' area, and enter the relevant information according to the following table:
Field Name Description SLOT NAME Enter a name for your dynamic player slot. This can be a general name to help you understand the position of the relevant player on the page. DIV SELECTOR Enter a valid CSS3 selector to define the target element within your webpage into which your Player will be injected.
Note: For further details, please see Where to embed your MAX Stream Tag Embed Code.
Search and select for the relevant player you intend to inject into your target element on the web page.
Note: MAX Stream can inject any type of Player according to the following options:
- MAX Player - A specific type of a player that uses semantic content analyzing tools to return contextually relevant videos for playback.
- Player with Semantic Playlist - A player with a playlist that contains a semantic placement.
- Player with Dynamic Playlist - A player with a playlist that returns videos according to the defined query and filtering options.
- Player with Manually selected videos Playlist - A player with a playlist that contains manually selected videos.
Note: Please see also How to Create a MAX Player.
Note: For more details on playlists types, please refer to What are Playlists and Placements?
Note: We highly recommend using either a MAX Player or Player with a Semantic Playlist with your MAX Stream Tag so the Player will scan the text of your article post and return relevant videos in an automated manner.
- Optional: Click on 'Add Player Slot' to add an additional Player Slot to this MAX Stream Tag. Then, repeat step 6 for each new player slot.
Note: You can add up to a total of 3 Player Slots in each MAX Stream Tag.
- Click 'SAVE & CLOSE'. Your MAX Stream Tag is created and the details page is displayed.
- Continue to Copy your MAX Stream Tag Embed Code.