What is the Published Date Filter?
The published date filter allows you to view content videos published during the selected time-frame.
Note: A published date is a date when a video is published and available for syndication.
How to Apply the Filter
Click on the 'PUBLISHED DATE' filter and apply one of the following check boxes to narrow down your list of results:
- Last 24 Hrs - Videos that were published over the last 24 hours.
- Past 3 Days - Videos that were published over the last 3 days.
- Past Week - Videos that were published over the past week.
- Past Month - Videos that were published over the past month.
- All - All videos published by the current date.
- Custom - Videos that were published within a custom time-frame. You may select a time zone and also define a required 'From' and 'To' date.