What is an Ad Vendor Black List?
An Ad Vendor black list is a list of sites that will not receive any ads from Ad Campaigns associated with this Ad Vendor.
Note: To understand the difference between Blacklists and Whitelists, see What are Blacklists and Whitelists.
Note: Black lists that are applied to the Ad Vendor level will apply to all Ad Campaigns assigned to that Ad Vendor.
Upload a Black List to an Ad Vendor
This process only describes mandatory steps. Each image is followed by a step-by-step description.
To add a blacklist to an Ad Vendor, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'MONETIZATION' in the Portal menu and select 'AD VENDORS'. The Ad Vendors page is displayed.
- Go to the required Ad Vendor and click on 'Details'.
Note: You must have at least one predefined Ad Vendor. For further details, please see How to Create an Ad Vendor.
- Click on 'Upload Sites Black List'. The upload Ad Vendor's site black list screen is displayed.
- Click on 'Browser' and use the explorer window to select the relevant file for upload.
Note: File Formats for Blacklist.
Note: Multiple blacklists may be uploaded to the Ad Vendor.
- Optional: Selecting the 'Overwrite existing list' check box will use the override any previously existing black list with your currently selected file.
- Click on 'Upload'. The blacklist is applied to your Ad Vendor.
Note: It will take up to 1 hour for the site list to propagate.