The Ad Set Error Report depicts an entire company's ad sets and their errors. Errors are counted when there is a geo conflict between the ad campaign set up and where the player is being served.
Example: If the ad campaign is set for USA only and the player is being trafficked in France trying to make a request for an ad, then the player will count an error towards this report.
Note: For more information in regards to ad campaign geo set up, see How to Create an Ad Campaign.
Adjusting the Ad Set Error Report
To adjust the Ad Set Error Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Ad Server' and select 'Ad Set Error'. The Ad Set Error page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Set Error Report
Errors by Ad Set
|Ad Set Name
The name of your Ad Set set within the Player.
The country in which the error occurred.
||The total number the Player makes to a specific Ad Campaign and experienced a geo restriction conflict.