The Company Ad Engines (Simpler) Report provides deeper insight to a Company's Players and its Ad Engines total performance levels. However compared to its counterpart, the Company Ad Engines Report, it does not provide as much detail and only focuses on key data
Adjusting the Company Ad Engines (Simpler) Report
To adjust the Company Ad Engines (Simpler), perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Revenue' and select 'Company Ad Engines (Simpler)'. The Company Ad Engine (Simpler) page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Company Ad Engines (Simpler) Report
Ad Stats by Player & Ad Engine
The name of the Player.
|Ad Engine Name
The name of your Ad Campaign set within the Player.
|Ad Views||The total number of times an Ad Engine Returned with an ad, the Player loaded up the ad to be displayed, and the video ad displayed.|
||The amount of revenue, denoted in dollars ($), generated for a specific Ad Engine.
Note: Dependent upon Ad Revenue and Media Cost.