The Summary Report only provides a high level overlook of Impressions, Ads, and Videos for the selected player.
Adjusting the Summary Report
To adjust the Summary Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Basic' and select 'Summary' from the drop down menu. The Summary Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected player.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Summary Report
The total number of times a page made an attempt to load a player in the selected time range.
|Ad Block Detected||
The total number of times something within the player or the player itself as blocked by an ad blocker.
The total number of ads that were requested in the player.
Note: An Ad Request does not guarantee an Ad View.
The total number of ads that initiated in the player.
The total number of videos that initiated in the player.