What is an Object/Entity ID?
Each object/entity in our system is given an identification code upon creation. You can view this ID code when displaying any object/entity 'Details' page, looking at your browser's URL address bar.
Get Your Player ID
To obtain your Player ID, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'PLAYERS' in the Portal menu and select 'PLAYERS'. The players page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the relevant player by entering its name and pressing enter/return. Relevant results are displayed.
- Go to the required Player and click on the 'Menu' icon. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Select 'View' from the drop down menu. The player wizard page is displayed in details mode.
- Go to your browser's URL address bar and copy the identification code that appears at the end of the URL. This is your player ID.