To modify your player tag to include a supported macro, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Manage'. The management tab is displayed.
- Click on 'Players'. The players screen is displayed.
- Search for the required player in the portal.
- Go to the required player and click on 'Details'. The player details screen is displayed.
- Click on 'Edit Macros'. The edit macros screen is displayed.
- Click on 'Add Macro'. New macro (name and value) fields are displayed.
- Refer to the Supported Macros List and Enter a supported Enforcement macro Name and Value.
Important! When adding a supported macro using the Portal, this macro is saved on to the Player object. This means that anyone copying this Player Tag will have the defined macro included in it.
Important! When adding a macro to your player tag, the macro is added in two places:
- To the Player Tag <div> - under the "vdb_params" macro declaration.
- To the Player Tag <script> tag a - Added as a query string parameter and value to be passed to our server.
- Click on 'Save'. Your Player macro is applied to this player.
- Click on 'Copy Tag'. Your player tag is copied to your clipboard and ready for embedding into your sites.