What is the Images Page?
The Images page allows toy to upload custom images into the system for various purposes, such as: Logo buttons, Home page logos, Welcome banners, Player Background and Top skins, watermarks and more.
Note: Images are uploaded to the Vidible system to optimize performance.
Upload an Image
To upload an image, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'MANAGE'. The management tab is displayed.
- Click on 'Images'. The images page is displayed.
- Click on 'Upload New Image'. The upload image screen is displayed.
- Enter the required information in the upload image screen according to the following table:
Field Name Description Name Enter a name for the image. Description Enter a short description for the image. File Click on the 'Browse' button and select the required image for upload from the explorer window. Type
Select the required type of the image according to the following options:
- Default - If selected, this will not allow the Player Wizard to use this image. This most commonly used when uploading a logo or watermark.
- Background - If selected, this image will be available for selection as a Background or Top skin when creating or editing a player.
Shared Selecting this check box will define if this image will be available to all users in the Portal or White label, depending on how your company is set up (Either portal or white label). Company
Click on the 'Company' field to assign an owning company for this image.
Note: Only white label companies are able to assign a company to an image.
- Click on 'Save'. The image is uploaded to the system and is available for assignment.