The Ad Campaigns by Players Report displays an entire company's players and its ad campaigns used within its players.
Adjusting the Ad Campaigns by Player Report
To adjust the Ad Campaigns by Player Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Ad Server' and select 'Ad Campaigns by Players'. The Ad Campaigns by Players page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Campaigns by Players Report
Stats by Player and Ad Campaign
The name of the player in which the singular specified Ad Campaign was used.
|Ad Campaign Name
The name of the Ad Campaign used within a specified Player.
|Ad Engine Requests
||The total number of Ad Requests made within a specific Player by a specific Ad Campaign.
||The total number of times an Ad Campaign successfully started.
|Ad Revenue per Ad View
This field is the Media CPM set within the Ad Campaign.
Note: This is a fixed CPM set within the Ad Campaign settings. For further details, see How to Create an Ad Campaign.