The Ad Set Usage Per Player Report illustrates the performance levels of all active players containing specified Ad Set.
Adjusting the Ad Set Error Report
To adjust the Ad Set Usage Per Player Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Ad Server' and select 'Ad Set Usage Per Player'. The Ad Set Usage Per Player page is displayed.
- Enter a Ad Set name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of ad sets in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected ad set.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Set Usage Per Player Report
Stats by Player
The name of the Player containing specifiied Ad Set.
The total number of times a Player made a Request to an singular (or multiple nunber of) Ad Campaign(s) belonging to the same specific Ad Set.
||The total number the Player received an Ad Start from an Ad Campaign belonging to a specific Ad Set.