The Ad Campaign Sites Report showcases a company's ad campaign's site and their performance levels. Performance metrics include ad starts, ad clicks, ad CTR%, ad completes, ad complete rate, fallbacks, site mismatch, and estimated revenue.
Adjusting the Ad Campaign Sites Report
To adjust the Ad Campaign Sites Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Sites' and select 'Ad Campaign Sites'. The Ad Campaign Sites page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected player.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Campaign Sites Report
Ad Campaign Sites
The name of ad campaign
The name of the site in which the ad campaign was requested, returned, loaded, and/or started from a specific site served.
||The total number of times a video ad successfully Started from a specific site served.
The total number of times a user clicked within an ad, resulting with a clickthrough to an external site from a specific site served.
|Ad CTR %||
The percentage of Ad Clicks over the total number of Ad Starts for a specific site served.
The total number of times the Started Ad Campaign reached a 100% finished state for a specific site served.
|Ad Complete Rate
The ratio, denoted as a percentage, between the number of Ad Campaigns that Completed to Started for a specific site served.
The total number of times that a Fallback ad was used for a specific site.
The total number of times a discrepancy was found between the Player and the macro reported by the Site.
Note: A site mismatch occurs when the stated site according to the media server and the actual site the system detects where the unit is running are different and do not come from the same domain.
Note: The Site Check option needs to be switched on for the player in order for this to be calculated.
The average amount of monetization earned by a singular ad campaign for a specific site.