The Company Ad Engines Report provides deeper insight to a Company's Players and its Ad Engines total performance levels.
Note: To see a specific Player Ad Engines metrics, see Player Ad Engines Report
Note: To see a specific metrics of a specific Company's Ad Engines broken out by day, see Company Ad Engines by Day.
Adjusting the Company Ad Engine Report
To adjust the Company Ad Engine Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Revenue' and select 'Company Ad Engine'. The Company Ad Engine page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Player Ad Engines Report
Ad Stats by Player & Ad Engine
The name of the Player.
|Ad Engine Name
The name of your Ad Campaign set within the Player.
|Ad Engine Requests||The total number of advertising calls the Player makes to a specific Ad Engine within a specific Type.
|Ad Response: Yes
||The total number of advertising calls the Player receives a response to a specific Ad Engine within a specific Type.|
|Ad Fill Rate
||The percentage of times an Ad Engine returned a positive response to every Request.|
|Ad Vies to Engine Requests Ratio||
The ratio of Ad Starts and Requests, denoted in decimal form.
|Ad Win Rate
The total number of times an ad campaign is Started within the competition of multiple Requests and their Returns.
Note: The Win Rate is not visualized within the UI and is calculated on the backend.
The total number of times an Ad Engine Returned with an ad, the Player loaded up the ad to be displayed, and the video ad displayed.
The total number of times there is a URL discrepancy between the backend URL detection, the r value, to the URL received by the player.
Note: Site Mismatches are only counted when the Strict Site Check check box is selected. For further details, see How to Create an Ad Campaign.
The total number of times the Started Ad Engine reached a 100% finished state.
|Ad Complete Rate
The ratio between the number of Ad Engines that Completed to Started.
The amount of revenue, denoted in dollars ($), generated for a specific Ad Engine.
Note: Dependent upon Ad Revenue and Media Cost.
|Ad Engine Issue
Note: This helps clients troubleshoot their ad campaign settings when marking selecting shim. For more information, see How to Create an Ad Campaign.