The Ad Engine Players Report illustrates all players that use a specific ad campaign.
Note: This is the mirror image of the Player Ad Engines Report which showcases a specific Player's Ad Campaigns.
Adjusting the Ad Engine Players Report
To adjust the Ad Engine Players Report, perform the following steps:
Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Revenue' and select 'Ad Engine Players'. The Ad Engines Player page is displayed.
- Enter a Company and Ad Campaign name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of ad campaigns in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Ad Engines Player Report
Stats by Player
The name of the Player.
|Ad Engine Requests||The total number of advertising calls the Ad Engine was called by a Player.
|Ad Response: Yes
||The total number of advertising positive responses an Ad Engine returned to a Player.|
|Ad Fill Rate
||The percentage of times an Ad Engine Returned a response to every Request.|
|Ad Win Rate
The total number of times an ad campaign is Started within the competition of multiple Requests and their Returns.
Note: The Win Rate is not visualized within the UI and is calculated on the backend.
The total number of times an Ad Engine Returned with an ad, the Player loaded up the ad to be displayed, and the video ad displayed.
The total number of times there is a URL discrepancy between the backend URL detection, the r value, to the URL received by the player.
Note: Site Mismatches are only counted when the Strict Site Check check box is selected. For further details, see How to Create an Ad Campaign.
The total number of times the Started Ad Engine reached a 100% finished state within a specific Player.
|Ad Complete Rate
The ratio between the number of Ad Engines that Completed to Started within a specific Player.
The approximate amount of revenue, denoted in dollars ($), generated from the specific Ad Engine to a specific Player.
|Ad Engine Issue
The total number of issues that occurred in the player during the ad process.