The following list describes the available Player template wizard tabs and customization options.
Note: Click on the following links to see detailed explanations on how to apply each customization.
- Metadata - Define the player's general metadata.
- Player size - Define the player's window size.
- Controls - Define what player controls to use and where to place them.
- Video location - Define the video box size within the player window.
- Background skin - Define the background skin for the player window.
- Top skin - Define the players top skin for the player window.
- State controls - Define the player's functionality such as:Click to Play, Rollover to Play, Next video controls, and Replay.
- Playback - Define the players content video playback functionality.
- Extras - Define overlays, and plugins to work with the player.
Note: Each customization option can be applied individually.