What is Carousel Area in the Player Template Wizard?
Carousels are additional video panes within a player intended to engage viewers and allow them to choose the next videos they might want to watch. There are many carousels to choose from, but we promote three main ones in the Player Wizard which are easy to apply with a single click:
- Bottom Related.
- Side Related.
- Hidden Side Related.
Customizing Carousel in the Player Template
To define carousel in your player template, perform the following steps:
- Access the Player template wizard by editing an existing player template or create a new one.
- Verify that the 'BASIC INFO' tab is displayed.
Note: By default, the basic info tab of the player template wizard is displayed when viewing or editing a player template.
- Under the 'BASIC INFO' tab, scroll down to the 'CAROUSEL' area.
- Select the required Carousel option according to the following table:
Icon Field Name Description No Carousel Select this option to not display any carousel on your player. Bottom Related Select this option to display a related video carousel under the main video area in your player. Side Related Select this option to display an always visible related video carousel to the right of the video area in you player. Hidden Side Related Select this option to display an expandable related video carousel that will overlap the right side of your video area in your player.
- Optional: Click on 'MORE CAROUSELS' to search and select an additional carousel option available under your company.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your carousel is saved and applied to this player template.
Note: After saving a player template, please see How to assign a Player template to a player.