Important! Changing your Company Default Seller Rule only applies to new videos uploaded to the system and not to previous ones. To change your Default Seller Rule, please see How to update your Default Seller Rule.
To assign a different Seller Rule as your company default, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' in the Portal menu and select 'COMPANIES'. The companies page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the required company by entering its name and pressing enter/return. Relevant search results are displayed.
- Go to the required company, click on the 'Menu' icon and select 'Edit' from the drop-down list. The company edit page will open displaying the 'BASIC INFO' tab.
- Go to the 'VIDEOS' tab.
- Under the 'VIDEOS' tab, scroll down to the 'DISTRIBUTION SETTINGS' area.
- Under the 'DEFAULT SELLER RULE' field, search and select your new default Seller Rule that will be applied to your companies videos.
Note: Changing your default will not change any previously uploaded video syndication settings. Only new videos that are uploaded will be given the new default. If you want to change the settings of your previous Seller Rule, please see How to update your Default Seller Rule.
- Click on one of the following options to save your company:
- SAVE - Selecting this option will save your company and remain in the company page edit mode.
- SAVE & CLOSE - Selecting this option will save your company and open your company details page.