Important! Changing your Company Default Seller Rule only applies to new videos uploaded to the system and not to previous ones. To change your Default Seller Rule, please see How to update your Default Seller Rule.
To assign a different Seller Rule as your company default, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' in the Portal menu. A drop down menu is displayed.
- Select 'COMPANIES' from the drop down menu. The companies page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for your company by entering its name in the search field and then press enter. Matching results are displayed.
- Go to your company, click on and select 'Edit'. The company edit page is displayed.
- Click on the 'Restrictions' tab. The company restrictions tab is displayed.
- Click on the 'Default Seller Rule'. A select seller rule screen is displayed allowing you to search and select your new default Seller Rule that will be applied to your companies videos.
Note: Changing your default will not change any previously uploaded video syndication settings. Only new videos that are uploaded will be given the new default. If you want to change the settings of your previous Seller Rule, please see How to update your Default Seller Rule.