What is the Extras Area in the Player Template Wizard?
Extras are additional functions or plug-ins that can be incorporated into your player.
Applying Extras in the Player Template Wizard
To apply an extra in the player template wizard, perform the following steps:
- Access the Player template wizard by editing an existing player template or creating a new one.
- Go to the 'EXTRA FEATURES' area and click on 'ADD NEW'. The add extra feature tab is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the required Extra by typing its name in the search field and pressing Enter/Return. Relevant search results are displayed.
- Optional: Use the 'back' and 'next' buttons to move between the result pages.
- Hover over the required extra, and click on 'Add+'. The selected Extra configuration tab is displayed.
Note: It is possible to apply multiple extras to the player template.
- Optional: Change any of the Extra settings available if required.
Note: In this example, we are showing the Up Next Promo Extra Properties. This area will change according to the context of the selected Extra you have chosen to apply.
- Click on 'SAVE'. Your extra is applied and saved to this player template.
Note: After saving a player template, please see How to assign a Player template to a player.