What is the Extras Tab in the Player Template Wizard?
Extras are additional functions or plug-ins that can be incorporated into your player.
Applying Extras in the Player Template Wizard
To apply an extra in the player template wizard, perform the following steps:
- Access the Player template wizard by editing an existing player template or create a new one.
- Select the 'Extra' tab within the Player template wizard.
- Click on the 'Add Extra' button. The extra configuration section is displayed.
Note: Some Extras only work on specific environments. Select Core (Flash & HTML5), Flash, or HTML5 to filter and apply depending upon use case.
Note: It is possible to apply multiple extras to the player template.
- Apply the required fields according to the following table:
Field Name Description Name
Enter a name for the required extra.
Recommendation: We suggest entering a name for the extra after you have selected the required option in the 'Extra' field (see below) to help you give it a more identifiable name.
Click on this field and select the required extra from the select extra window.
Note: After selecting the required extra, and additional extra configuration section will be displayed. This sections changes according to the selected extra.
- Define your extra configuration options.
Note: This section changes according to the context of the selected extra.
- Click on 'Apply'. Your extra is applied to the player template.
- Continue to apply additional player template customization options or click 'Save' and see Player Template Save Dialog.
Note: After saving a player template, please see How to assign a Player template to a player.