To update your Company's Default Seller Rule, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the portal by clicking here.
- Hover over 'ADMIN' and select 'COMPANIES' from the drop down menu. The companies page is displayed.
- Optional: Search for the required company by entering its name and then click on the magnifier icon () in the search field.
- Go to the required company and click on its name. Your company details page is displayed.
- In the company details page, click on the 'SHORTCUTS' tag to open the Shortcuts tab.
- Click on 'Edit Default Seller Rule' to update the settings of a seller rule that is set as a default one for your company. Your company's default seller rule edit page opens in a new tab.
- Continue to apply/change any of your seller rule settings by referring to How to Define a Seller Rule.