The video connection error occurs when there is a problem with connecting to the actual player's media (video). Amongst the various issues the most common problem your video media files are configured to use a third party CDN and are not using the Vidible CDN.
Please seen the below common reasons as it pertains to this error:
When you are using your own CDN (not the Vidible CDN):
- There is a connection error with the CDN during video playback
- This is a local problem (if there is a CDN problem in your particular location such as connection issues with your local network)
- CDN problem with a specific video
Some solutions to using your own CDN are
- Adding a multipoint CDN monitoring for your CDN
- Open a point to point investigation against your own CDN
- Switch to Vidible's CDN
When You are using Vidible's CDN
- There is no Playlist in your Player
- There is a local internet connection issue on your computer, like a firewall, poor network conditions etc..