Note: To learn more about Safe iFrames please see Safe/Regular iFrame.
To grab an Outstream Player tag, perform the following steps:
- Access the player wizard by editing an existing player or creating a new one.
- Click on 'ADVANCED' and select the 'EMBED TAG' tab.
- Under the 'TYPE AND COMPANY' area click on the 'Tag Type' field and select 'OutStream (InSite/Be In)' from the drop down list.
- Verify that the required publisher company is selected in the 'Company' field. If not, click on this field and select the correct Company from the drop down list.
- Click on ‘Copy Tag’. The Outstream player tag is copied to your clipboard.