To filter video results in the Search screen, perform the following steps:
- Go to the CMS Video Plugin.
- Search for a video or open the Search screen using the full screen button.
- Optional: Click on the company field to define the scope of your results.
For further details, please see How to change your company in the CMS Video Plugin.
- Optional: Click on the 'Sort by' field to arrange your results according to one of the following options: Most relevant, Last Activated, Last Created or Last Modified.
- Click on the 'Entity Type' filter to review Video and/or Playlist results.
- Optional: Apply any number of filtering options to narrow down your matching results.
Note: Filters that include a plus icon (+) will expand down and display their relevant options. Filters with an arrow icon (>) will expand in the whole filtering options bar to display their relevant options. To return to the complete list of filters, click on the (X) symbol within the filter.
- Optional: You can click on 'Clear Filters' to reset your applied filtering options.