The CMS Video Plugin Search screen allows you to search for videos and narrow your results using filters. The screen also includes other criteria and additional options.
The Search screen consists of the following:
- Search field - Allows you to enter a word, term or query to retrieve video results.
- Clear search - Clicking the clear icon will remove your previously entered search query.
- Sorting - The sorting field allows you to sort your video results according to the following options:
- Most Relevant - Sorts the video results according to our system's relevancy score.
- Last Activated - Sorts the video results according to the video's start dates.
- Last Created - Sorts the video results according to the video's creation date.
- Last Modified - Sorts the video results according to the video's modification date.
- Company selector - Allows you to switch between companies that your user has access to (White labels/Affiliates)
- Item/List view - Select how to view your video results as either a list or grid of items. For further details please see How to switch between Item/List view.
- Go to Portal - Clicking on this icon will open the O4P Portal in a new browser tab.
- See Help Center - Clicking on this icon will open this documentation category in a new browser tab.
- Go to Selected Videos - Clicking on this will switch between the Selected videos area and your video results.
- Saved filters - This area stores any previously saved filter options you defined.
- Entity Type - Filter your results according to either Videos, Playlists or both.
- Filtering options - This pane allows you to narrow your video/playlist results using a verity of available filters such as: companies, categories, languages etc.
- Videos - This is the area were your video/playlist results are displayed.