The Company Bandwidth Consumed Report provides data on a specific company and it's videos bandwidth consumption.
Adjusting the Company Bandwidth Consumed Report
To adjust the Company Bandwidth Consumed Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Buyer' and select 'Company Consumed Bandwidth'. The Company Bandwidth Consumed Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Company Bandwidth Consumed Report
Bandwidth by Videos
The name of the video that were played in the selected company and date range.
The total number of times videos were played in the selected date range.
The amount of bandwidth, bit-rate information, consumed to transmit or use a video file.