The My Feeds Plays Report displays an entire company's feed and their data. The report specifically focuses on data on the feed level and not the videos wtihin the feed.
Adjusting the My Feeds Plays Report
To adjust the My Feeds Plays Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'My Feeds Play'. The My Feeds Plays Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the My Feeds Plays Report
Video Plays by Feed
|Video Feed Name
The name of the feed.
The total number of times videos was played in the selected date range.