The Video Play and Site Report displays the videos a company has used and the sites it the videos ran against within a selected date range.
Adjusting the Video Play and Site Report
To adjust the Video Play and Site, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'Video Plays'. The Video Play and Site Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Video Play and Site Report
Plays by Video and Site
The name of the video.
The site in which this video was initiated on.
Note: There will be a repeat of Vidible Titles with each unique site it's been played on.
The total number of times videos was played in the selected date range.