The Video Quartiles Report provides data on a specific video that was sold and used. Companies who own the video can track the amount of use their videos received.
Adjusting the Video Quartiles Report
To adjust the Video Quartiles Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'Video Quartiles'. The Video Quartiles Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Video name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of videos in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected video.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Video Quartiles Report
The total number of times the video played in the selected date range. .
|Video Average Progress (ms)||
The average % of time watched by the users in the selected date range, denoted in milliseconds..
|Video Time Spent Reported Rate
||The average amount of time a user spent watching the video.|
|Video Completion Rate||
The average % of time the selected video reached a finished state.
The video's total length of time from start to end.