The Player by Country Report illustrates where a player has ran and it's performance levels.
Adjusting the Player by Country Report
To adjust the Player by Country Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Geo' and select 'Player by Country'. The by Country page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected player.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Player Revenue by Geo Revenue Report
The total number of times a page made an attempt to load a player.
Note: This field corresponds to the page or media slot impressions.
||The total number of times the player started an ad successfully.
The total number of times the ad was clicked by a user and was redirected to a landing page.
The total number of clicks that a user engaged with the player.
Note: Mouseovers, sound adjustments, play/pause, etc. are considered player clicks.
The approximated total revenue per impression, based on the Ad Revenue and the Media Cost.