The Ad Starts Over Time Report showcases a company to successfully all their ads. The report is broken out by Hour as well as Day for the selected time range.
Adjusting the Company Ad Starts Over Time Report
To adjust the Company Ad Starts Over Time Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Revenue' and select 'Company Ad Starts Over Time'. The Company Ad Starts over Time page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Company Ad Starts Over Time Report
The Hour of which the campaign initiated within the player.
Note: If the selected time range contains multiple dates, the data represented will contain the average of the hour over the number of days.
|Ratio Player Displays to Player Impressions||
The percentage of total impressions of the player reaching a displayed state.
||The percentage of times an Ad Engine Returned a response to every Request in the Player.
|Ad View Rate
The average % of times the ad successfully started for every 1 player impression.
Note: Ad View Rate = Ad Views / Player Impression
Stats By Day
The date of which the campaign initiated within the player.
The total number of instances in which a player was called and/or loaded on a page.
The total number of ads that initiated within the player.
||The approximated total revenue per impression, based on the Ad Revenue and the Media Cost.|