The Video Plays Report displays the pricing information for all videos on a company level. This report showcases all the videos that the specific company sold and their performance level.
Adjusting the Video Plays Report
To adjust the Video Plays, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'Video Plays'. The Video Plays Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Video Plays Report
Plays by Video
The name of the video.
The total number of times videos was played in the selected date range.
|Video Average Progress (ms)
The average % of the videos watched by the users in the selected date range, denoted in milliseconds.
|Video Completion Rate||The average % of times a video reached a completion state of 100% from a video view.|