The Video Sales Report lists the videos and the company that have been purchased from your own company.
Adjusting the Video Sales Report
To adjust the Video Sales Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'Video Sales'. The Video Sales Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Video Sales Report
Plays by Buyer Company
The name of the video.
The name of the company which has purchased your content.
The total number of times videos was played in the selected date range.
The video's cost per thousand video views consumed owed by the Buyer to the Content Owner.
Note: The CPM is the price set by the Content Owner.
|Video Content Owner CPM
The amount the Content Owner is willing to accept for the use of their content.
Note: This is calculated by the (Video Views/1000)*CPM.
Note: The CPM is the price set by the Content Owner, as denoted by Video CPM.