The Video Downloads Report lists the videos and company that has been downloaded from your company and used.
Adjusting the Video Downloads Report
To adjust the Video Downloads Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Video Seller' and select 'Video Downloads'. The Video Downloads Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in a drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of this selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Video Downloads Report
Downloads by Video
The name of the video.
The ID of the company that purchased your content.
The name of the company that purchased your content.
The total number of times your content was manually downloaded using the Vidible Portal.