The Day Over Day Impressions Report describes the total number of impressions, broken out by day, for a specific player for the selected time range.
Adjusting the Day Over Day Impressions Report
To adjust the Day Over Day Impressions report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Basic' and select 'Day Over Day Impressions'. The Day Over Day Impressions Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to a scope of the selected player.
- Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Day Over Day Impressions Report
Player Stats by Day
The day of the week, month, or year of the selected time range.
The total number of times a page made an attempt to load a player.
||The total number of times the player started an ad successfully.
The total number of times that a Fallback ad was used for a specific site
Note: The Fallback Ad is configured during the Player and Ad setup.