The Company Impressions Report describes the total number of impressions, broken out by day, for a specific player for the selected time range.
Adjusting the Company Impressions Report
To adjust the Company Impressions Report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Basic' and select 'Company Impressions'. The Company Impressions Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Company name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of companies in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected company.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Company Impressions Report
Impressions by Type
The style of player that as selected during Player creaiton.
Note: For more information, see Applying General Options Using the Metadata Tab.
The total number of times a page made an attempt to load a player.