The Impressions and Clicks Report only provides the total number of Impressions a Player has achieved in the selected time range.
Adjusting the Impressions and Clicks Report
To adjust the Impressions and Clicks report, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the Portal by clicking here.
- Click on 'Analyze'. The Analyze page is displayed
- Click on 'Basic' and select 'Impressions and Clicks'. The Impressions and Clicks Report page is displayed.
- Enter a Player name in the Filter field. When typing, the field will autocomplete and display a list of players in the drop down menu you can choose from. This will define the data presented to the scope of the selected player.
Click on the calendar icon to select a Date Range to display.
- Click on the globe icon to select a Timezone to display.
Understanding the Impressions and Clicks Report
- Total Row - Displays a summary for this report.
- Chart Indication - The graphical representation of the data. Hovering over any indication element to view additional information.
The total number of times a page made an attempt to load a player in the selected time range.
|Player Click Throughs||
The total number of times an ad was clicked and lead to a third party page.
|Player Click Through Rate||
The ratio of ad clicks per impression.
The percentage of times an Ad Engine Returned a response to every Request in the Player.
|Ad View Rate||
The average % of times the ad successfully started for every 1 player impression.
Note: Ad View Rate = Ad Views / Player Impressions
|Ad Complete Rate||
The number of Ad Views over the number of Ad Completes per day.